It’s a common task to delete messages on iPhone and iPad devices, but many people forget that there is a way to find the messages that have been deleted.
The first thing to know is that these messages are not actually deleted from the device, but instead Apple
has hidden them (or “skipped”) and only you can find them now. This article explains how to find these messages using Xcode, which is one of the best tools developers use for their products.
How to use the best cell phone spy app:
There is a lot of discussion about how to use best cell phone spy app for iPhone
, and how to find the ones which offer the best value. While most people want to know if someone has been texting you or calling you for hours, it is also very important to know about the best cell phone spy app. There are a few factors that can help us in this process:
- The quality of the spy applications: The quality of the cell phone spy application depends on how well it works with your device and how much information it can collect. In general, applications that work well with iPhones and Android devices will gather more data and far more data than those that don’t work with these platforms.
- The amount of data collected by your application: By far, the biggest reason people buy a cell phone spy application is to find out if their partner has been cheating on them. In this case, it is essential that you maximize what you have access to.
- The speed of your application: Speed plays an important role here too, but in addition to speed, there are other factors that play a role in determining how much information you can gather from your partner’s phone (for example, things like volume or screen brightness). Obviously, speed isn’t everything but numerous reports indicate that this is still an important factor.
So let’s start by looking at some of the key features of each application.
Best Cell Phone Spy App – Free Version – 1 year subscription $8 per month + $3/month for unlimited text messages (there are no limits on text messages) Best Cell Phone Spy App – Paid Version – 1 year subscription $15 per month + $3/month for unlimited text messages (there are no limits on text messages) Best Cell Phone Spy App – 1 Year Subscription – Paypal (PayPal will cover all costs)
How to find hidden or deleted messages on iPhone without using a spy app:
It seems that deleting messages on a phone is a fairly complicated process, since Apple’s Mail app
doesn’t seem to support it. It’s not so hard, though, once you get the hang of it.
First off, you will need the iPhone. You need root access to your phone and this is not available on jailbroken devices
(although jailbreaking can help you root your iPhone).
The process varies depending on what brand of iPhone you have. If you have an iPhone 10 or later, here are the steps:
**If you are using an iPhone 10 or earlier:**
- Get a iOS 15 or later keyboard extension for your keyboard such as iKeyboard Pro
- Open iKeyboard Pro
- Connect your phone to the computer
- Run the program
- Use your phone as usual
- Open “Settings”
- Choose “General” and scroll down until “Phone.”
- elect “Phone”
- Click “Delete Messages.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- That’s it! You can now send and receive messages from your iOS device with keyboard extensions like iKeyboard Pro.
I think this source is quite useful for finding hidden messages in most cases (though I haven’t tested this yet). Please feel free to provide feedback about that source or any other suggestions for future posts here.